Scholarship for College Students
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on why they want to be a lawyer.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish These Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to understand their personal motivation for a career in the legal field
- Inspire students to pursue a career in law
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining why they want to be a lawyer. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video Mila Boyd Law Offices Scholarship Contest and Include this link https://www.uptowninjurylaw.com/scholarship-for-college-students in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining why they want to be a lawyer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.
Contact Us at Mila Boyd Law Offices – Handling All Injury Claims
Whether you were injured in Washington or Oregon, our personal injury lawyer is dedicated to helping clients that are injured in a wide range of accidents.